Would like to connect with other using 14604!

Please let me know if you decide to use this donor.

Comments

• We are using 14064. I just received a positive pregnancy result today.
  • Hello and congrats to you both on those test results! Very exciting! My wife and I are planning on starting our process in about 6 months with this donor. We will keep up on the info boards and communications regarding all details.
  • Hello and congrats to you both on those test results! Very exciting! My wife and I are planning on starting our process in about 6 months with this donor. We will keep up on the info boards and communications regarding all details.
  • Hi Guys,

My wife and I will be using this donor as well! Lets all stay in touch! Mknight do you remember his counts when you used him? Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Hi everyone. My husband and I are currently 5 months pregnant using this donor. Words cannot express how grateful we are for this gift. Wishing you all the best during this journey to parenthood!
  • Hi Preginks,

I would love to stay in touch. Please let me know how the rest of the pregnancy goes! Do you know what you're having? My email is SASKL2411@gmail.com if you'd rather email.

Thank you!!
    S
  • Hi All,

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with this donor. Would love to stay in touch with donor siblings!

S
  • Just checking in on this thread. Anyone have a baby with 14604? We did! I would love to hear from you if so! SASKL2411@gmail.com :)

• Yes! My LO is almost 2 years old!

• Hi!! We have a little boy who is 15 months! I know of another little boy and brand new baby girl. What did you have? :smiley:

• Amazing. We have a beautiful 2 year old and 9 month old using this donor. Congratulations to us all and prayers of thanksgiving to the donor!

• Did anyone have a girl? I only know of one girl from our donor. Hoping our next one is a girl! 🙏🏻

• I had boy/girl twins from this donor in January 2019 🥰

• Amazing! we have a son (2018) and a daughter (2021) from this donor. Would love to connect via email! Im at saskl2411@gmail.com :)

• Awe! Congratulations! I think I sent you an email earlier today from TheMoncadas@yahoo.com. Might have gone to your junk mail?

• Hello everyone! I was hoping to find out if anyone has vials left that they would be willing to sell. Thank you for your consideration.

• We have a 3mo old girl from this donor! Tried twice and was successful the 2nd time (IVF)!