Options

02493 Availability

When will vials be available for donor number 02493?

Also, I recently saw some postings here regarding our postings being accessible via the internet when we search our email address. And it is true. I was able to find my postings. However, I was not able to access postings from other sites that I am on. Please have california cryobank investigate how better to secure our privacy, as it seems other sites have been able to do it.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    His next blood draw is due near the end of this month which would mean 12 vials could be available by mid to late February. More vials should be available later in the year.

Since he is currently sold out, we may be able to do an early blood draw depending on his availablitiy. The best thing to do is contact our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 and be placed on the notification list so that we can let you know when his vials are ready. There are a number of clients already on the list, so be sure to sign up ASAP.

In terms of the privacy issue, the only problem is typing your personal email in the body of a posting. As long as you don't publically post yourself, your CCB messages will not appear on any "Google" type search.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB