Options

Waiting for BFP

Is it possible .... to show a BFN only 8 days after IUI but still hopefully be pregnant? I shouldn't have done the HPT but thought "what could it hurt?" And now I know...my mind is spinning!!! Is there still a chance for me?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone out there with a positive result.... at what point did your test finally show positive? I am trying to think on the positive side and not let the BFN get me down. It could simply be too early!

Just looking for some good news that maybe in fact a BFP will just show up around day 14 or 15, although news now would be great! ;)

Appreciate any thoughts from you ladies as this time is so much harder (especially on my own) than I dreamed it would be...
  • Options
    Day 8 is definitely early and you could still test positive. I took my test day 12 post IUI. The line was so faint, I was not sure if it was wishful thinking or really there. I tested days 13 and 14 and each day it got darker. And I am pregnant with twins, so mine should have shown pretty early. I know people who get positives earlier, but I know I would have been negative day 8 because I was barely positive day 12:)
  • Options
    Austingurl,

THANK YOU so much for giving me some hope! And CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such wonderfully exciting news! And twins!! May your pregnancy be a breezy stroll in a beautiful meadow and your little ones healthy and everything you have always dreamed for. :)