Options

Donor 14572

I was just wondering how long Donor 14572 has been available? Since he is not reporting any pregnancy yet.

Comments

• Options
    Hi D -

Donor 14572 has been available for less than 3 months. It takes time for clients to purchase vials, ship them, have their inseminations, and then report back to us.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you,

I figured the reason he didn't have any reported pregnancy yet, was because he hadn't been available for very long.
  • Options
    Any reported pregnancies with this donor yet?
  • Options
    Curious if there were any reported pregnancies as well. We used this donor a few days ago and his sperm count was 10.2 million... not sure how great that is. But we are wondering if anyone else has used him or has had any luck with him
  • Options
    Hi 14335 -

Best of luck in your TWW!

Yes, Donor 14572 has reported pregnancies, currently less than 5. He was added to our catalog about 6 months ago.

10.2 million motile sperm is more than you need. Studies regarding IUIs with donor sperm show that IUIs are maximized with 5 million motile sperm. You can read more about that here: https://cryobank.com/How-It-Works/Specimen-Processing/Specimen-Information/

Please note that Donor 14572 is running low on vials. Once these vials run out, there's a chance that we may have additional vials at the end of May, but it's not guaranteed. If you plan to have multiple children with this donor, you may want to purchase and store vials for the future. We also have a 30-day hold option if you'd like to secure more vials while you're in your TWW. Feel free to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 to discuss the different options.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

I have used him twice and both times his numbers were really good. My last iui was 2 weeks ago. Sperm count was 215mil and mobility was around 57 give or take. I have to switch to IVF or IVF with donor eggs, since this was my 8th iui, and test are saying it didn't work.
  • Options
    14335. Any luck on confirmed pregnancy?
  • Options
    Hi,

Did anyone have any success with donor 14572?
  • Options
    We used him for our second iui 7 days ago. His sperm count this round was 17mil and I had one follicle at around 17 after taking 7.5mg of letrozole this time around. I triggered and used our last vial. Hopefully it takes this time.
  • Options
    No, luck with my iuis, but I'm using him for my ivf. Start meds next Monday
  • Options

We just had a beautiful baby boy using this donor.

• Options
    GoHam17GoHam17 Posts: 12
    edited April 1, 2018 1:07AM

2moms_m

We are currently 14 weeks. Let me know if you want to stay in touch. My contact info is on the CCB sibling registry site.

• Options

We just had a beautiful baby girl with this donor

• Options

@GoHam17 Congrats on your pregnancy!

@2moms_m @2momsNTX Congrats on your babies! If you haven't done so, please be sure to officially report your child's birth. It only takes a minute to complete our online birth report: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/