Options

BAD NEWS!!!!

We had a miscarriage Sunday at 6 weeks pregnant

:-( We are very sad it's been the worst feeling ever and hard to accept...but we will not lose the faith. We will try again as soon as my body is ready. I am glad my wife is the most supportive person I ever met.

Everything started the night of our wedding Friday. We left early to the ER but they said everything was fine, uterus was closed and embryo was in the right place. Saturday I noticed that I was bleeding a little bit still but this time with body tissue, low back ache and mild cramping. Sunday was when I noticed a lot of blood, clogs and tissue. We couldn't accept that was happening but the Doctor confirmed it. :-(
It felt good being pregnant and having a baby developing inside of me. Now it feels like a big part of me is gone. Hopefully next time we get the blessing of a healthy baby!

Comments

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Will the dr be able to determine what happened? You both stay strong for each other and know that we are all praying for you. The time will come again soon for you both.

Diana
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I am very sad for you both. I will keep you both in my prayers and thoughts. Hold onto each other.

Melanie
  • Options
    Jaymilly,

My heart goes out to you two during this very stressful time. The only positive thing is that you now know that you are able to conceive; many women on these boards are still trying after many, many months/years to acheive conception.

I'm excited to hear that you girls got married...what a wonderful day that must have been. You two just hold on to each other for comfort and support and know that all of your CCB friends are praying for you. May God give you strength.

Here's you a virtual hug...[SQUEEZE]

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    thank you!! I agree that other women still trying for many years due to infertility. We just cant' wait to our next try and Hope God! it works out much better for us because its been very devastating.

How's everything going for you??? I hope everything is great!

Virtual hug back!!!
  • Options
    Jaymilly,

Sorry to hear your horrible news. We also had a miscarriage and know the pain you are feeling. It is such a deflating experience to be on Cloud 9 and get that jerked away from you. Give yourself the time you need and keep that little angel in your heart. Our expected due date from that pregnancy is coming up this month and I can't seem to stop thinking about our little angel that we had for that brief time and what could have been.

Hold on to each other for support & you will make it through this difficult time.
    ~Kimberly
  • Options
    Jaymilly,

We're doing good. We had our level II U/S last Friday and things looked fine. We get our AFP results tomorrow...so, we'll see.

Is your doctor letting you try again right away or do you have to have a waiting period?

kimi723,

My heart goes out to you and your partner...May God give you strength and peace on that day.
  • Options
    Jaymilly:

Sorry about that post I put on another page :(. I hope that you are successful the next time... will you be using the same donor again? (HUG)