Options

Handwriting Question

Hi CCB, I was just curious if the handwriting on the Donor Short Profiles and Essays was the that of the dno or your staff. Thank you very much.

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    Sorry Scott,

I have a type-o on the above question. I meant to ask if the handwriting on the Donor Short Profiles and Essays are that of the DONOR or your staff?

Thank you
  • Options
    Yes, the handwriting on the Short Profiles and Essays is that of the donor. The Staff Impressions are written by our donor coordinators.

Best,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you so much Scott,

Michelle
  • Options
    You're welcome.

Scott
  • Options
    What do you find to be more illustrative of donors, the handwriting analysis or the Keirsey report? Thanks for your feedback.
  • Options
    Hi Fleur -

Good question.

Personally, I find the Handwriting Analysis really interesting. The "tests" we did on our own employees before deciding to offer them for the donors were amazingly accurate in really facinating ways.

The Keirsey Reports take a much more "scientific" approach to assessing the donor. I think they are helpful in a more general way if you really are interested in a specific personality type.

Keep in mind we don't have Handwriting Analysis done on all the donors, so you may be limited depending on who you select.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB