Options

im so happy 2467

IM happy too tell everyone that im found out monday that im pregnant with donnor 2467... Im only 3weeks but mu hcg counts are up too over 2100.. Does anyone know what that means. someone said maybe twins?/
well if anyone with this donnor wants too keep incontact let me know..

Comments

• Options
    Hi congrats! Im new to this and wanted some info if you dont mind sharing.... did you get pregnant on the first try or had you been trying for a while. Im going to pick up my vials since I am local but what can I expect? is it going to be in a canister that is keeping it cold? also how do I go about thawing the vial? I heard something about keeping it at a certain temp with a meat thermometer... do I need to go buy a meat thermometer?

as for the twin thing, I think it may be a possibility but at around 7 weeks you should be able to see two sacs.
  • Options
    Congrats. How exciting. I have a 2 year old son from 2467. He is wonderful and very healthy. I'm planning on starting again in January with IUI and using 2467 again. As for #, I have no idea. I do know your 6 week ultra sound should tell.
  • Options
    by the way, my son has the bluest eyes and very blonde hair, mine are brown and brown so I know the donor has strong traits.
  • Options
    Congratulations mandy29love!
    My spouse is pregnant with this donor and we are expecting a girl at the end of March! Have you had any news yet regarding your hcg count?
  • Options
    hello all,
    im happy too tell you all that im pregnant with twins with donor 2467. im almost nine weeks.. i have already had the untrlsounds and they are looking great.

does anyone like too share a pic of there baby so i have a idea of what my babies might look like.