Options

Any San Diego/OC Hopeful Single Moms!

Hi All,

I'm a hopeful single mom looking to connect with other single or hopeful single moms in San Diego or Orange County areas and form a support group.

The process and decisions during this process are both exciting and cause a bit of nerves that, it seems, only we can understand.

If anyone is interested to form a group, please email
Me or post on here. I'm in north San Diego, CA. I think it would be great to connect with others going through the same journey!!

LadyJusticelda@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

I am single mom to a 5 year old boy and I live in Carlsbad. There is actually a large community of SMBC in San Diego. There are "thinkers", "tryers", and those of us who are already moms. I have met some of my best friends through the SMBC group. There is a brunch this weekend, let me know if you would like the info or have any questions.

Stacey
  • Options
    Forgot my e-mail is kndertchr@yahoo.com...
  • Options

I'm interested! I just turned 39, I've been on this journey to become a single mom for the past year. 4 IUI's, one miscarriage, an IVF egg retrieval that resulted in one embryo that was abnormal. Ugh!! Please add me! Email is collbartholomew@gmail.com