Options

Has anyone ever experienced this or know what this is?

I am currently 16 dpo. All of my first response tests so far have been a BFN, but my period is now 4 days late. This is really out of character, because I am generally never late and AF always starts after day 32 of my cycle. I honestly don't know what to think at this point.

I've haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms, so I am erring on the side of not pregnant. However, I did experience very sharp pains in my breasts (pain like I have never experienced before) the past 2 days and a LOT of CM during the entirety of my luteal phase, which is really weird because normally I am very dry post ovulation.

I tried to get an appointment with my ob/gyn to get a blood test, but the soonest I can see her is next Monday. So I am stuck in limbo until then. I guess my question is, has anyone experienced this before? This was my first insemination (I used ICI). Could that have somehow messed up my cycle? Has anyone gotten BFNs from all their hpts and still be pregnant?

I am frustrated to the point of tears. Any thoughts or answers would be wonderful. Thanks.