Options

Donor 11477

Was wondering if there was any other births with this donor other than mine? Any help would be great.
Thanks,

Heather

Comments

• Options
    Hi Heather -

We have 5 or more reported pregnancies, one reported birth, and 2 reported losses.

Keep in mind many people don't think to get back to us to report the birth of their child. We always have more pregnancies than births on file for every donor. So, yes, it is likely there are siblings out there.

Belated congratulations!

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Great information thank you for looking into this for me. Another question, what is a restrcted donor? Also, I have four samples left that I faxed over to sell back and have not heard anything. Do you guys try to contact the others using this donor to see if they are interested in having these since his is not available anymore? Or do you just put them out there for anyone to take? Not sure how that works.

I am very thankful for CCB and had wonderful success and would want the same for others. I love my child and it's with much pleasure to see others have the same success.

Thanks again,

Heather
  • Options
    Hi Heather -

We are glad to have been able to help your family grow. Hearing form clients like you is always meaningful and inspiring to all of us.

I will check on your request and see that someone gets back to you ASAP. Paperwork gets a little backed up sometimes, so I apologize for the delay.

If anyone has asked to be notified when a sold-out donor has vials returned, we contact them immediately. If not, the vials are released to the general public unless the donor has been restricted due to the number of reported pregnacies.

Best wishes,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Heather -

I am having a hard time locating your buy-back request without more information.

Can you please email me your full name and/or client number?

Thanks,

Scott
    sbrown@cryobank.com