Options

info on 11687 or 11437?

anyone have more info on either of these donors they would be willing to share? We're on the waiting list for one and may try with another donor from Fairfax so didn't want to purchase all the detail until it made sense. Just wondering how the medical history looked, etc. Thanks if you have anything to share! Have baby pictures on both from donor of the month info. Boy this is a tough process!

Comments

• Options
    Hello,

I chose 11687 and have info if you are still interested. Feel free to let me know.
  • Options
    Hi Yes, that would be great if you have anything you would be willing share. We're going to try with another donor but in case we aren't successful by the time 11687 is available we may switch over. If we chose him we'd buy the whole package of info on him anyway but it would be great to get a sense of whether we would even want to go down that path. It's crazy how much you can spend getting all this info. my email address is rhenry7030@yahoo.com. please let me know if there's something i can do in return. thank you! R
  • Options
    HI - I also just noticed you switched from 11241 to 11687. Do you mind my asking what changed your mind? Just curious - we looked at him as well.......always interested in how everyone is making decisions....realizing of course how personal it is. Hope all is well with you as you make progress on your move, etc.
  • Options
    Hello rhenry7715,

I will email you 11687's info after this :) When I chose 11241, 11687 was out at that moment. I thought 11687's baby picture was so adorable. 11241 is adorable too, and his profile was good as well - but I didn't really "connect" with him while listening to his audio interview. If I'm not mistaken, others have said the same thing. I decided to purchase 11687's audio interview, and I found him to be more interesting and his answers to the questions were great. I don't know...I just felt like he was the right one - and a bonus it that he is an open donor. Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in making your decision!
  • Options
    Hi can you guys share what you have on 11437 and 11687? I have 11437's baby picture, but that is all.

stacy@vegaschic.com
  • Options
    Hi - I don't have anything for 11437 except the baby photo which was from the donors of the month page. It's not a super clear photo but I did like the rest of the description.

We're really struggling to pick someone. We want an open donor but that ends up being a huge limiting factor. We've looked at a bunch of donors from Fairfax and have not found any that are what we want. We've found the staff impressions from fairfax to far exceed reality. I've seen comments elsewhere on this site that corroborate that sentiment. So, if you end up there (Fairfax), we've got pictures of 6 donors and I would be happy to share them. If not, then we have not yet purchased anything from this bank, so have nothing to share at this point.

My partner is 40 so we are feeling under the gun to keep this moving along. Picking the donor is proving to be more challenging than I anticipated....and we haven't even gotten to the hard part yet!!!! Will stay in touch as we move forward.

Oh - will you let me know if you find more on 11437? I'll do the same.
  • Options
    ohhhhhhhhhh interesting! i sent you an email last night before even reading this post... YES, I dont trust fairfax's impressions! they sound like they were written by a paid writer!

I think i'm going to end up sticking with CCB just because they seem the most trustworthy. If the sperm count is too low and the DR verifies that, then I think CCB will do something about it. just seems like they are the biggest bank, so they have are more trust worthy. If you get inferior sperm from a smaller bank, you might have to fight with them to get your money back, where as I think CCB will refund your money or give you different sperm.