Options

freak out

Anyone else get very emotional and freak out right before they were to do their IUI, Like whoa this is really real now, no matter how much you wanted this. My LH surge/ ovulation is even delayed. And what's weird is I've been so calm up until now. help1 Nicole

Comments

• Options
    2beamom,
    We've all had that experience a time or two. It's normal. Just try to relax and stay positive and stress free. It's because you want it to work so badly. Nobody wants to continue trying over and over. Success feels good. Just give your body the talk about it being all good and okay and you'll get through this. Now, I'll let you know how I am in 2-3 weeks when I do my 2nd IUI. You might be giving me the same advice. : ) Hang in there, it's gonna be fine.
  • Options
    Nicole- First, take a couple of deep breaths!!!!

You know what happenes to me? I get so stressed out about trying to NOT stress out, that it compounds and the stress is WORSE!!! LOL.

But what I have been trying to do is stay positive, only telling myself positive things like "you WILL become pregnant this time" Or "there is no reason why this time won't work, right?"

Thats about all I can do right now...we'll be trying again for the 2nd time within the next week, by Monday at the latest. We'll see how calm I am then, huh?