Options

dollar tree

I am in my 2WW (for the 6th time). Does anyone know about the pregnancy tests I have seen at the dollar store? Are they accurate? I tend to be too impatient and start obsessively testing around 10 DPO, and this adds up!

Comments

• Options
    Sunshine,
    I hear great things about the dollar store tests. I hear that they are very accurate and can detect pregnancy early on. I've used them every time. (Of course I have never seen that second line.... I've never been pregnant yet). Here's to hoping!!!
    Heather
  • Options
    I've heard great things about those tests, but I've also heard great things about every other brand, ya know? First Response has been the most reliable for me personally (for the three times that I have been pregnant, and all the times in between when I wasn't).
  • Options
    Thanks for the input! I did buy some tonight, they have the same sensitivity level as ept and first response. The only draw back is you have to do a little more work in the collection of urine process. Worth the money I save, and I can to do 5 days worth guilt free :)