Options

Donor 11183

We just used donor 11183 for our first IUI. I am day 12piui, and I tested negative on a FRER HPT. I'm very sad and disappointed. We did 50 mg. clomid and the trigger shot this month, had 3 good follicles, and seemed to time everything well. Sperm seemed to have good motility. Anyway, there isn't anymore 11183 available, and I was wondering if anyone has used this donor with positive results or has any "extra" vials of 11183 in storage. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I realize a looong time has passed since this post, but I'm taking a stab. I've had vials of 11183 in storage at my fertility doc's office in westwood for a few years now. I am about to discard them, as I financially was unable to continue trying to get pregnant. I called CCB to see if I could reach out to any women who want the vials - FREE OF CHARGE. They legally were not allowed to help connect with anybody. I know 11183 is no longer active and I thought maybe there was somebody out there with a child by him who might want the vials. If this is you - or you happen to know anybody who would, please let me know.

As I said, this would be a gift. No fee. I would love to give someone the opportunity to have it if they want it.

Thanks
    Jennifer
    310-266-4873
    STJPRODS@GMAIL.COM