Options

On our way

My partner was inseminated for the first time today with a CB donor, and to make it even more fantastic, this is our 9th anniversary!

We are using a doctor through Kaiser in Colorado. They have a rep-endo dept. We tried to get me pregnant about 4 years ago, but no luck (I was 38 and under a tremendous amount of stress at work after we started trying)

One of the nurses through this office (Kaiser) acts like she's being put out by having to return a phone call, come to work, or assist our doctor. She was around when I was trying to get pregnant, too. I can compare her to Delores Umbridge from the Harry Potter Series. Ugh . I wish she would retire.

Anyway, It's nice to read so many great post on these forums.

Comments

• Options
    Hope everything works out let us know if you get pregnant...how awesome to be able to inseminate on your anniversary.

My partner and I have narrowed our choices and chose 11937 he is open and had similiar features to my partner. We are looking to start trying in the next couple of months with clomid assisted IUI.

As far as that nurse goes... UGH... there are some people that should not practice and I get quite annoyed with some of the staff not returning phone calls and such but then I remember how stressed this whole situation can make everyone. Good luck with her hopefully killing her with kindness might work.

:) Cherish
  • Options
    Good Luck to the both of you! I here ya about those "lovely" people in the practice. Fortunately, I have a great Dr. who has an open minded staff.

We are do to inseminate with donor 11443 next weekend also with clomid. We are going to try at home with this one.

Keep us posted on everything! I love to hear about everyone's progress!
  • Options
    what is clomid assisted IUI??
  • Options
    Clomid is just a drug that helps induce ovulation because I don't ovulate on my own we will use the drug to get the eggs ready to go... ready to fertilize.
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have info on #11937 that they'd be willing to share (BP/long profile/audio)??

If so, please send to CHETIME7@gmail.com.

THANKS SO MUCH!