Options

2nd IUI, in 2WW using donor 5527

My partner and I went for our second IUI yesterday morning. Everything went smoothly, I am not cramping as bad as I did the last time so hopefully that is a good sign...lol. I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes for a great outcome. Wish us luck and send lots of baby dust our way! Thank you!

Angie

Comments

• Options
    Hi Angela,
    I also used donor 5527. Just finished my 2ww yesterday still no AF. :) I called as scheduled to my RE yesterday and scheduled a blood test for Monday morning. I don't wanna get too excited just yet because I've taken 4 HPT all BFN and I'm wondering if AF hasn't started because I'm taking progesterone suppositories 100mg 2x a day. My RE said she has had many women that come in after taking HPT and think they're not pregnant but the blood test said they were, gives me a little hope.Baby dust to you!!
  • Options
    Angela, My partner and I wish you luck....
  • Options
    Sunshyne....keep your head up, things will work out! My 2WW isnt over till the 23rd...so I still have a while. Where are you located at?

Hazeleyes.......thank you, I appreciate that!
  • Options
    In New Jersey. I went for a blood test this morning I'm praying to God that something weird was happening with those HPT, I'll keep you posted. Baby dust to you!!!
  • Options
    Good luck to you, sending baby dust your way as well! Keep your head up, keep me posted!
  • Options
    I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with donor 05527. I wish you all the best, lots and lots of baby dust.