Options

2nd time around...how many for you??

Ok so this week begins our second time around iui...I start chlomid on tuesday...to all of you out there how many times did it take you to get your BFP???? I was naieve the first time around and shared with everyone that we were trying :) and realized what a mistake that was because then i had to share with everyone that we didn't get our BFP, so this time around mum's the word until we know for sure, but i'm not sure how I feel about that either...I'm not sure how i'm going to survive the two week wait, any suggestions, how did you pass the time??? Good luck to those of you who are enduring the TWW this week...baby dust and happy thoughts to you.

Comments

• Options
    We were successful on our second try...it was hard because we too let everyone know we were trying the first time and were pretty upset when it didn't take. The second time we decided not to tell anyone just in case. We were much more relaxed the second time around. My partner and I had a beer and swam in the pool the day before insemination. We were rushed since we had the insemination on Monday and both had to get to work so she didn't stay in bed all weekend like she had the first time. We pretty much ignored it. We went out on dates or stayed home and watched movies and we agreed no testing early. The first time we started testing on day 10 since some other girls had gotten their BFP on day 10 and it was so hard to get the negative day after day. On the 2nd try my partner had a baby shower to attend on day 14 so she tested to see if she could have a drink or not. She threw the test away because the line was so faint but I pulled it out to look at it and sure enough she was pregnant. Jake was born in May. GOOD LUCK and lots of BABY DUST!!
  • Options
    Jala I love your name!! :) thanks for sharing and I'm itching to go in again, it helps to know there are successes this early in the game :)