Options

Donor 11423

We are considering using this donor, but CCB only has one vial left. Anyone have any experience/luck with this donor? Anyone have any extra vials they would like to sell?

Thank you very much for any feedback.

Comments

• Options
    I bought one vial and had my 1st IUI in feb. Im expecting a boy, due on Nov. 10. I have had a great experience with this donor. The baby is very healthy, I highly recommend this donor!
  • Options
    That is such GREAT NEWS!!! We're very happy for you and hope we can replicate your success. We're cautiously optimistic. My partner is 39, so we're pushing the reproductive envelope a bit. She has never tried to get pregnant before, so we're saying lots of prayers and staying optimistic that everything will work the first time. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Options
    Good Luck and Much Baby Dust your way!
  • Options
    Go for it!!!

Baby Dust!!!!
  • Options
    I just got a positive from using donor 11423 this weekend!
  • Options
    We are expecting after our 2nd try w/IVF and are due Nov 3. We have had no complications and the baby is very healthy. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Allinrac, if you don't mind me asking, are you having a boy or a girl?

Cjohansen, CONGRATULATIONS. I actually posted a note on the thread you started. I was curious about your previous pregnancies and if they were with 11423. He seems like a popular and fertile donor. Thank goodness.

We're very excited by all of the good news. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Anymore updates on 11423? I'm just curious because we finally made a decision on him! I plan on going in for my first IUI next month.