4dpiui with donor 14731

Hi, I took 5mg of Femara day 3-7. This is my 4th IUI attempt. I had a polyp removed in June. Am feeling more hopeful!

Comments

• Now I'm 14dpiui. My period hasn't come yet today. My boobs are fuller, I have a red, sore v....a, and low energy today. Think I'll test tomorrow morning. Anyone else?
  • Hi @NC2016. I just wanted to know if you had any luck with Donor 14731? I’m thinking of using him this summer for our first try.

• @ctd2018 Did you ever use 14731? I am currently about 5 weeks pregnant with that donor

• @8485 we decided to go with another donor. We tried 3 iuis. We might go back to Donor 14731 this summer. Congrats on the pregnancy!!!

• thank you @ctd2018

• Hi 8485. We just did an IUI with donor 14731. We are so excited! His sperm count was 16 million.

• @ctd2018 sending you lots of Good luck! 😊 it took me 2 IUIs with him. And we recently found out we are having a girl!

• Thank you 8485. That’s so exciting! Congrats!

• @ctd2018 How are you feeling?

• @8485 my wife is feeling good. We are relaxing and more positive during this tww. It probably helps that she’s at home for the summer break but she’ll be back to prepping her classroom on Monday. She said she’s been having dreams nightly recently. She’s also been waking up in the middle of the night to pee which she’s never done before. She tells me she feels some sensation so I’m hoping it’s implantation symptoms. We are 9dpiui. She wanted to test on 7dpiui but I told her we should wait till 14dpiui since she had a trigger shot. We’re just sooo excited! Praying for a BFP.

• I hope you get happy news soon! Keep me posted @ctd2018

• @8485 we got a BFP on Thursday! We are so happy! We just did our 2nd blood test this morning and our next one is on Monday. Our HCG and Progesterone levels looks good. How are you? Is your due date November?

• @ctd2018 congratulations to both of you! Is this your first baby? I am due Nov.16. Feeling well, getting bigger and feeling her move more often.

• ctd2018ctd2018 Posts: 20
    edited August 2, 2020 8:32PM

@8485 yes, our first :smiley: Your baby will be here just in time for Thanksgiving. So exciting! Can’t wait for us to feel baby moving too. I wanted to send you my email address so we can keep in touch, but didn’t know how lol.

• @ctd2018 i made a second email, if you want to email me there. lxb8485@gmail.com

• My wife and I are considering using donor 14731 :smile: I will be carrying. Do you know how many pregnancies/births he has had? Nice to meet you both

• @TaniaMagavans Hi! Last time I asked they said he had more than 5 pregnancies/births I I conceived on 2nd IUI

• Congratulations!! Thank you for the information. Hoping you a healthy pregnancy and beautiful birth :smile:

• We are doing an iui with the donor this month! just waiting for my CD1! should be here any day! Are any of you guys having girls?

• @Rissa89 - I will be doing my first insemination with this donor next month! Let me know how your IUI goes! Good luck!