Options

Kimi723

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you needed your own thread for this reponse! I am SOOOOOO EXCITED for you all, how amazing! Can not wait to hear the great u/s results next week...one or two sweet little beans! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Your news made my day! Please KUP!

Comments

• Options
    You're right...she does deserve her own thread!

This is a long overdue CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Options
    Yay...CONGRATS! I have been away from the board for awhile and I come back and find out you are finally PREGGERS! Congrats & I am so excited for you!!! Keep us posted on your u/s!
  • Options
    Thanks girls! You are all very sweet...

Getting very nervous about the sono next week. I've just met too many people through this journey that didn't always have happy endings. We've been through so much, it is very hard to let yourself to believe that everything is going to be fine. (Another nasty side effect of the long & difficult TTC road.)

I will definitely let you know how things go next Tuesday!
  • Options
    Kimberly, just a reminder that you will be in my thoughts next week for your ultrasound. Best luck and I am sure a healthy heartbeat.

Doneen
  • Options
    Thinking of you on Tuesday!!!
  • Options
    Prayers up for you, DP and little one(s)!!
  • Options
    Thanks!! We hit 6 weeks yesterday! Only 2 more days til sono & I am going nuts!!!
  • Options
    Kimberly, hope everything goes O.K. today. I am sure it will! Looking forward to seeing your good news.

doneen
  • Options
    We got to see our little bundle of love today & saw a very healthy heartbeat!! It was the most exciting day ever & made this entire TTC journey worth every minute! It is crazy to see that little one & know it is growing inside of you... Just made this whole thing become very real.

Tina started telling random people today "We're having a baby!!" Random guy walking on the street outside the RE office... waiter at lunch... salesman at the furniture store... She is soo crazy... and excited! We both are (excited, not crazy, I'll leave that to her)!

Thanks for the little prayers that you all sent our way. We can't believe(s)he is here! (sort of..)

Doneen~ They did ask about which OB I wanted to use & when I told them Julie Lo, they were very praiseful of her & all said they liked her tremendously. She was even our RE's OB when his wife was pregnant!
  • Options
    YAY!! I have been so excited to get home and check on you! That is the best news! Such a special day! Wishing you so many more moments like you had today!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Awe, Kimi...that's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you two! Congratultions!
  • Options
    YEAH!!!!!! Kimberly, I was out all day yesterday and jumped on this morning hoping to here great news. So happy to hear that the two of you saw the heartbeat. Glad to know that your partner is just as excited. I know when Deanna finally saw the heartbeat it finally confirmed that something was really growing and that all our efforts had paid off. Of course now she is ready for my belly to get bigger so she can actually see some additional proof ha!ha!

Did your RE officially release you or do you have to go back to see them again? Good news about your OB choice sounds like she is well respected. Are her offices in Aston? How convenient for your appt.

Please keep us updated we are both so close in our pregnancies. Continued prayers and peace for a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Doneen
  • Options
    Doneen~

We will have 1 more sono next Monday before they release us to the OB. I am not sure where the OB offices at UTSW are. It would be very convenient if they are in Aston, since I am connected to that building while here at work, but I'm going to have to check into that more.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!!