Options

Welcoming a Baby Boy with Donor 13913

I gave birth on September 11th at 2:34pm to a healthy and happy baby boy. He weighed in at 9 pounds 6 ounces. Unfortunately there were many complications with my labor. After pushing for 3 hours and having unexplainable bleeding I had to undergo a C-Section. While in surgery they still couldn't find and stop the bleeding. I had 2 torn arteries and lost every ounce of blood in my body. I ended up on life support and they ended up having to perform a hysterectomy to save my life. My partner and I still have 2 vials in storage for what we planned to use later in the future to have more children with. It's a hard pill to swallow knowing that I cant carry a child ever again.. And we aren't sure what we may do with the vials down the road.. But I wanted to reach out to others using this donor or who have successfully had pregnancies with this donor to keep in touch.

Sarah

Comments

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear your experience, but so happy that you brought a beautiful life into this world! I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with donor 13913 and expecting a baby girl! I lost one at 9 weeks that was due September 6th, so they would have been really close! We want to use this donor for my wife as well. We have purchased 5 vials from someone else, but would like to keep you in mind if she doesn't take on the 4 vials. If you want to keep closer in contact, I am more than happy to give you my phone number or email address. Again, congrats on the baby boy!!!
  • Options
    Hi! Little late on the congratulations for you all! I'm currently 22 weeks and in May with the same donor and would love to connect. I also have extra vials as I'm not sure of future plans. Let me know if you would like to connect by email or phone.

Robyn
  • Options
    Bmullins- sorry it's been so long, having an 8 month old sure keeps you busy! So sorry to hear about your loss at 9 weeks, but congrats on the little girl?! How are things going this far?! Yes please, my email is sarahcook0407@yahoo.com feel free to email me anytime! Would love to stay in touch!

Robynrnj- congrats on your pregnancy! Should be any day now if I'm not mistaken?.. Boy? Girl? My email is above if you would like to keep in touch as well! Hoping for a smooth labor =]
  • Options
    Hello All,

Congrats to both of you!! Robynnrny and BabyFever, do either of you have vials for sale?

Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    Hello All,

Congrats to both of you!! Robynnrny and BabyFever, do either of you have vials for sale?

Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    SM CALI - I wish these things would notify you when someoneI has wrote on the feed. I do have vials. I think my wife and I are keeping ours to try again in a couple years though =[
  • Options
    LolabLolab Posts: 5
    edited January 27, 2018 2:44AM

Best of luck