Options

AGE?

After reading several forums and seeing what everybody is going thru with being on Clomid and having other fertilliy I was wondering everybodies age. My partner is 26 and as we know she has no fertiliy problems yet but just was concerened and wanted to hear others stories. Keep staying positive. It will happen when its meant to be happen.

Comments

• Options
    missbryan- I posted a response on the thread you had in the other forum.
  • Options
    Just turned 36 in June...almost 32 weeks pregnant on first unmedicated IUI.
  • Options
    I'm 30 and have had three natural/unmedicated IUIs so far. (Hopefully the third one will be the charm, but I won't find out until the end of this week!)
  • Options
    Hi - I'm 32... had 5 IUI with 2 months of Clomid... wasn't successful. I was in a very stressful job at the time, but we moved and we are ready again. I will turning 33, no Clomid this time and trying my 1st ICI at home with my wife. We are very excited. We have the little swimmers arriving tomorrow and bought our insemination kit with nwcryobank. Wish us luck ladies..
  • Options
    missdayene...Good luck on your 1st ICI!
  • Options
    Yay! Good luck missdayene! Sending baby dust!

I'm 30, on our 4th IUI attempt. Its our second medicated cycle...50mg of Clomid, CD5-9. We will be doing the trigger shot somewhere around CD14-15, and the IUI approx 36 hours later, if all goes as planned.
  • Options
    Well hello missbryan. I am 27 soon to be 28 and my partner is 38. I will be the one to have to have our baby. Although I haven't started yet it won't be soon. I don't really get into the age thing because I sincerely believe if it is meant for you to concieve you will no matter what the odds are. So with that being said I say best of luck to you and may your days be showered with plenty of baby dust:)