Options

Getting close!

Hey all! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello and give a quick update!

I'll be 31 weeks pregnant on Wednesday (we conceived twins with our 2nd IUI using donor #11116). We found out our twins are a boy and a girl (my daughter is SOOO excited to get a brother and a sister!), and they are technically due on 12/29, but since my daughter was 3 weeks early and twins usually come around 36 weeks, they're telling me I should plan on delivering in the beginning of December. :)

We got our nursery all completed...it's light green, brown, tan, and ivory and has teddy bears as a theme. It's very cute! And we're chock full of boy and girl baby clothes for when they arrive!

We decided to name them Miles David and Lily Rebecca. Right now, Lily is positioned closer to the exit, so to speak, so she will most likely be the first one born. And at our last OB visit, both babies were vertex, so everything so far looks good for me to have a natural, un-medicated delivery like I want (I HATE the idea of a c-section or an epidural and wish to avoid that at all costs!).

Here's crossing fingers all continues to go well!!! I will definitely update you all when they arrive! :)

Sending loads of baby and/or sticky dust to everyone, whichever you prefer! LOL. And don't lose hope...this process took me over 7 years from beginning to end and I now know it was worth every second!!! :)

BEST WISHES!

Comments

• Options
    Omesaara,
    You are such and inspiration!!! Thanks for
    updating us on the babies. Congrats and can wait to see them.

M