Options

Any info on Donor 12061 or 11798?

I am trying to decide between donor 12061 and 11798. Has anyone had a pregnancy by either donor? If so what was your experience in trying and do you still have any info that you might be willing to share? If so I'd love it if you could send it to my email at fro.d.out@gmail.com All of your replies will be much appreciated!!! ~Ashley

Comments

• Options
    Hello to u both....I to was wondering about donor 11798 he is one of our favorites I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing ur baby picture with us aswell if its not to much to ask and if I get ahold of any info I will be sure to pass it on ivethaldana@gmail.com thank you both :)
  • Options
    Hello to u both....I to was wondering about donor 11798 he is one of our favorites I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing ur baby picture with us aswell if its not to much to ask and if I get ahold of any info I will be sure to pass it on ivethaldana@gmail.com thank you both :)
  • Options
    Sorry about the double post my phone is excited along with us I guess (giggle)
  • Options
    @iveth951-I'll be sure to pass any info on.
  • Options
    Thnx Ashley:)
  • Options
    Hi. My wife and I selected 11798 and would love any additional info/pics you can share as well. Please send to pugmama143@gmail.com I'm scheduled for my third 3 IUI (first with this donor) this coming week and am super excited :) Baby dust to you all.
    Thanks, Jen