Options

Letrazole vs Clomid

I've done four unsuccessful IUIs on letrazole. I have PCOS and am 40. My doc recommends letrazole for her PCOS patients. Has anyone switched to clomid and had better success? I know the side effects of clomid are a little harder to bear. I haven't had any on letrazole. Any thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know about Letrazole but just did a round of clomid (my doc put me on 150 mg my first time out which I hear is high)..anyhow, side effects for me weren't horrible..crying was about it..lots and lots of insensible crying.
  • Options
    I got severe headaches and blurry vision from Clomid. It made me super emotional too... never tried the Letrazole.
  • Options
    I took Fermera (Letrazole) I had no problems with it. I went for a 14 mm follie with no meds to a 24 mm follie with Fermera!!
  • Options
    This helped me understand why my RE suggested Letrazole! http://www.ivf1.com/letrozole-femara-infertility/
  • Options
    Thanks for the info everyone. Thanks to RSheakoski for the article. I found it very helpful. I guess I'm just looking for another solution in case something else might help me get pregnant.
  • Options
    I took Letrozole for a few cycles. I had no side effects at all, and the follies were really good.

M
  • Options
    My new RE is scared to give this drug. :/