Options

Donor # 11200, 11493, 11510, 11866, 12167 - Sharing Info

Hi:

I wonder if anyone has a child/children from any of the listed donors or is using any of them. If you do, could you please share with me the results?

I have all of them's long profile plus package 2 for #11510 and will share if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Comments

• Options
    Hi we are interested in 12167 & wondering if you are interested in sharing the long profile. We would really appreciate.
    Thanks!
    Luvmnkytoe@aol.com
  • Options
    Hi Twomoms:
    I just sent you the requested document.
  • Options
    Hi, Shine, thanks SO much for offering info. I would very much appreciate whatever you have on donor 11510. My email is rlcran@ca.rr.com. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi rlcran & kellar:

I sent you the requested info for donor #11510 around 7:50 p.m. CST, let me know if you do not get the email.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Shine,

Can you please send me the long profile for 11493. We are just getting started on our search, and want to see what a long profile looks like. kriswilvert@yahoo.com

Thanks so much.
  • Options
    kgulbransen:

Just sent you the requested doc. Gook luck!
  • Options
    Are you still willing to share info on 12167? I would love to see it as well. My email is juliek1673@insightbb.com
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to share info on donor 12167?...specifically BP and LP. I'm thinking he may be the one :) Thanks for any info!! Please send to klatham22@gmail.com

Kelly
  • Options
    Shine,
    I would love if you can send me information on donor # 11866 at jblum@juno.com
    Thank you so very much : )
  • Options
    Hi!
    Can you please send 11510 to marasmith666@gmail.com ?
    Thanx
  • Options
    ... the package 2 please.
  • Options
    Could you please send the package for 11866 please? I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
    -C.
  • Options
    Could you please send the package for 11866 please? I would appreciate it.
    Spashley7@gmail.com

Thanks.
    -C.
  • Options
    I have the long prof./baby pic for 11866 if anyone would like it em me. He looks like a good donor, nice profile.
    I am looking for 11014 or 11392 or 11211 if anyone's got it please!
    can em me at businessaccount6 at gmail. Thanks.
  • Options
    Shine,

we are interested in 12167 & wondering if you are interested in sharing the long profile. We would really appreciate.
    Thanks!
    bbs01@live.com
  • Options
    I would really appreciate donor info for 12167 please!! Please send to:

amandayjones@sbcglobal.net

I have bought profiles for 11759, 11588, 05642, 03532 and 11325 in anyone needs them.

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    We are intersted in 12167 also. We are new to this and would really appriciate some info for 12167. This is so hard to choose. Please email to jess@rmorrisengineering.com.
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    sharing info is a violation of CCB's policy. Scott (the admin) has asked repeatedly not to do this. If you can't afford to purchase profiles etc... how can you afford to buy vials and support a child?
  • Options
    Hi we are interested in donor 12167 as well..it seems he is a popular donor =) If anyone has information that they would like to share that would be wonderful! Thank you so much ivey0213@gmail.com
  • Options
    We are interested in 12167, 05642, and 11510 if anyone has any information they want to share.

bluskyes26@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Shine, could you e-mail me about 11200? bella3010@aol.com
  • Options
    qmjhqsz - we're trying to save money so we CAN support a child.

so many other banks don't make you pay for this information, so why does cryobank? the only reason i chose this bank is because my RE is registered with them, and based off of the costs alone, I am thinking about switching.
  • Options
    We would love the information for donor 12167 if you are still willing. shugarrushed@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Would love info on 11200, 11211, and 11510 if still possible.
    smiling.for.future@gmail.com