Options

negative

Hello. I went to the doctors this morning and had a pregnancy test. It came back negative. :(
Part of me wonders...how can this be? I mean, people get pregnant all the time without taking the fertility meds i was taking...

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean...
    I personally know two people who are currently pregnant, snd one who very recently had a baby, and it seems that all these people have greater ease getting pregnant then I do.

But I think it's because they have constant access to a source of fresh sperm ;)

This morning I tested with a pregnancy test kit and it came back negative (I am on day 14 dpiui) and I felt really bummed out. I actually cried, I was that upset, especially as it takes me a long time to save up the money to do this.

And I felt so certain that it would be a positive! Especially as my period is late (I usually get it 10 days after I test positive on the OPK) so this is unusual. I haven't got it yet (the period) but know that I know I am likely not pregnant, I will have to start saving up money again.
  • Options
    Ladies I too share your feelings after my fourth failed IUI. I'm out of money as well. It does seem like everyone else gets pregnant easily when we've been trying so hard. Keep trying is all I can say.