Options

Using Femara/IUI timing

Anyone care to share who has used femara and IUI on their sucess, problems, failure? What timing has worked best for anyone?

Comments

• Options
    I've used Femara for my last IUI and the current one (I'm in my 2WW right now), in combination with Gonal-F and then a trigger shot. We did my IUI around 24 hours after the trigger shot in both cases.

--CSS
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. GOOD LUCK to you! I have my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Hi nriley,

Just wanted to let you know that I tested positive following my 2WW. However, I want to wait the week out and see if I get my period or not before I get too excited. Then I'll confirm with a blood test. Will let you know. If it works out, then Femara gets a thumbs-up from me!

--CSS
  • Options
    that's exciting! Lots of baby dust to you!!!
  • Options
    I've tried 5 times with Clomid, last cycle I had 7 mature follies. Today I had a BFN:(

We are switching to Femara and also switching donors.

Can anyone please share thoughts on switching to Femara? I'm curious to hear if anyone chose to switch donors because of several BFNs.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I was on 7.5 mg of femera, the ovidrel shot, and 36 hours later iui. I tested today 12 dpiui and got a BFP! I had not side effects from the femera. I hope that helps. This was my first iui.
  • Options
    It was exactly the same as tnc for me...except I did 4 IUI's...