Options

Donor 05706

My Wife and I are going to start the insemination process next week. I'm very nervous and excited i was wondering has anyone else had success with this donor? 05706?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hello Tanya,

My wife and I used this donor and she will be inseminated on Thursday. Any luck with this donor?
  • Options
    I ended up going with 12261...05706 was our first choice but as we looked in to it a lil more we decieded on 12261 and im currently 21 weeks pregnant:) good luck and lots of baby dust:)keep me posted...
  • Options
    Tanya,

Congratulations!! :) My wife finds out tomorrow if we are pregnant. I will definitely keep you posted.
  • Options
    yay! sooooo exciting! yes keep me posted:)
  • Options
    We are also going to use 05706 in our next IUI. Wish us luck :-)
  • Options
    @ Tanya B Crissy and I got a BFN on July 1st, not exactly the best way to spend the 4th of July. We are going to try again in August or September.

@dossierenas Good luck to you, let us know how things are progressing.
  • Options
    ours didnt work till the second try so stay hopeful!!!
    BABY DUST*
  • Options
    this one is my 3rd IUI, but 1st with 05706. I am currently in TWW.
  • Options
    always make sure if you taking clomid that its not thinning the lining of your uterus...the 1st time they gave me clomid they still inseminated me and my uterus was only 3 centimeters and its sapposed to be atleast 8....so they gave me medication to reverse it and it was 13 the next time so an egg waas able to latch on...
  • Options
    haven't used meds yet...but maybe we should... another unsuccessful IUI :-(
  • Options
    I would use them just beause timing is better..
  • Options
    well, we just did the 4th IUI yesterday, if unsuccessful again the Dr. said he would put me on clomid.
  • Options
    @TanyaB - thanks for the info on the clomid. We didn't know to look for that. We did #7 with clomid for the first time and got BFN. My partner started the clomid already for #8 but we're going to ask about going hybrid. Different donor for us though. :)

@dossirenas - best of luck. It's a journey, to be sure. I just keep focusing on the fact that it will be *so* worth it when we finally get that BFP.
  • Options
    Thank you campanilla!!!

We got a BFP after the #4. YEY!!!

Best of luck to you all!!!!!
    Keep me posted how everything goes!
  • Options

I have two babies with 05706! Reach out with any questions or anything else!

• Options

Hello rechan33, 05706 didn’t work out for me this was over 8 years ago. I do have 2 little ones from donor 12261. Hope all is well and you find siblings :)