Options

Anyone with extra vials of donors willing to sell at a discount or give away?

My DP and I used our last vial and just spent $3500 on medical fees from her getting hit by a care on her bicycle.

If you have any donor IUI vials you are willing to sell cheap or give up...feel free to let us know.

Thanks,
Wendy
wjlsbt@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    Hug DP for me...
  • Options
    I have two vials of 11227. Although he is popular and retired, I can't seem to get rid of them because they are stored at my RE's office instead of at CCB, which causes paperwork issues, apparently. If you can get your doctor/clinic to take delivery and provide my RE with the paperwork to show your doctor/clinic will accept them, you can have them. You will have to pay to ship them, though. email me at misskennedyesq@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Arkmom...I just wanted to say that it's people like you who make this world a better place. Your kindness and generosity are unheard of these days. I'm sure that Wendy will be thrilled once she see's this message. I'm not sure how often she's on this board right now, but I'll contact her on FB.
  • Options
    Thanks M&C,

You guys certainly make this forum a better place.
  • Options
    Arkmom...thanks...I sent her a message on FB so I'm sure she'll log on to CCB soon.
  • Options
    Arkmom...Thank you so much for the kind offer. I will check with my RE on the 18th when I see him. It's a new RE and I hope they will work out the details and we are more than willing to pay for shipping. Bless you and I 2nd Misty's comment.

Misty...you've got my back girlfriend. Thanks for sending me the message on Facebook. I was thrilled.

Blessings to you all and I'll KUP Arkmom.

Much love from my big heart,
    Wendy
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that you guys are awesome and have such big hearts :) You don't know how wonderful it is to have you all on this bulletin board!
  • Options
    Wendy...whew...thank goodness girl! I was hoping you would get the message before someone else swooped them up! I hope this works out for you!
  • Options
    Misty,
    Thanks. I'll KUP : )
  • Options
    W: So girlfriend... how'd things go? I'm back in the TWW... had my IUI yesterday...
  • Options
    Wendy: How you doing? DP healing okay?