Options

Pregnant with 11257. Anyone else?

Hi,

I am 12 weeks pregnant with 11257. Is anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Congrats !! IUI OR IVF? How many tries? So happy for you !!
  • Options
    Thank you! IVF. First try with him after 6 IUIs and another IVF with other donors. I transferred two blastocysts on day 5 and am pregnant with one baby. Are you using 11257? Good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats ellebelle,

Im thinking about using this donor, can you tell me the counts? What are you having? Again congrats. Im going to do IVF in the summer as well, but mini stem. I had 5 failed IUI's, pretty bummed.

Gina
  • Options
    The only way to for sure get a blonde baby is for both the mother and father to have blonde hair. Blonde is recessive, and it takes a blonde gene from each parent to make a true blonde. If one parent is not blonde, but their mother or father is, there is a 50% chance they could pass on the blonde gene they got from that parent. So one blonde parent, one non-blonde parent who had a blonde mom or dad equals a 50% chance of getting a blonde child. Two non blonde parents who each had one blonde parent the chances are less but still possible. If one parent has no blondes in their family, the best you can hope for is blonde grandchildren. So I don't know about this donor's family history, or yours, but those are your odds.
  • Options
    Hi ElleBelle and anyone else who ended up choosing 11257. I was just interested in connecting with any parents who have living children born to this sperm donor, for Christmas cards, future medical and/or personal interest in the children being in contact. If you'd like to get in touch with me, feel free to email KristinaPerino@gmail.com.

Kristina - mother of Jasper (3) and Linnea (1)
  • Options
    Hi ElleBelle and anyone else who ended up choosing 11257. I was just interested in connecting with any parents who have living children born to this sperm donor, for Christmas cards, future medical and/or personal interest in the children being in contact. If you'd like to get in touch with me, feel free to email KristinaPerino@gmail.com.

• Options