Options

Curious....

Hello everyone! First off I just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your experiences, they have totally helped me with this process. You are all so inspiring and have made this journey not such a scary one!

I am set for my first insemination hopefully at the end of this month. Just waiting on AF to get here so I can start my journey!!! My partner and I have selected 11438 as our donor, I know that Sui is pregnant with him but didn't know if anyone else knew of any other people who also were? Or if you know Sui, how is she doing? I would like to talk with her or any others who have used this donor. Or even if you haven't used ours and used another one I would love to have the support from all of you.

I have always wanted children but had to jump thru so many obstacles to finally get where I am today. My partner is 25 and finally is graduating in May so we can finally start our family! I'm 33 so hopefully I haven't missed my time. It feels so right so we are going to go for it!!! I look forward to hearing from others who are going thru this same thing!

Comments

• Options
    I haven't used this donor, but I wanted to say welcome to the boards and good luck on this journey to motherhood. It's not too late for you...I was 35 when I got pregnant and 36 when I gave birth to our daughter who just turned 7 months old.
  • Options
    That makes me feel good!!!! It's this waiting game that is killing me!!!
  • Options
    Oh, and just so you know...we got a bfp on our first iui...it was all natural...no meds.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    Well ours will be all natural as well. My partner and I have high hopes of it taking the first time. I have to keep reminding her that we are using this doctor because this is how we have to get prego, not because I am infertile. All of my test have come back great and my levels are all where they should be. So hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be inseminated.

I do have one question... I have seen on here that people prefer the CBE test compared to the other ovulation test. I have the ones with the lines and they are hard to read. Which ones did you use? I just don't want to miss our window of opportunity!!

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Options
    Misty recommended the CBE with the smiley face and that is what I have purchased. I used the one with the lines and it made me nervous because it was so hard to read.

Best of luck :)