Options

Donor 11747

I have two vials left of this donor (who has now retired) and we no longer need them. They don't qualify for the buy back, but is there a way to notify anyone on the wait list for this donor to see if they would like to purchase them at a discount? We really hate to think of the good sperm going to waste if someone else is in need of him now that he's no longer donating.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Baby -

Unfortunately if the vials left CCB, there is nothing that we can do. If they are stored at your physician's office, you may want to check and see if they have any options for donating them or using them for research.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    babydreams2009,
    We had a child with this donor and are going to try to have another. We only have one vial stored and would be interested in purchasing your vials if you still have them available. Let me know via this bulletin board and i will get you my information.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    Hi Vbattagl. I just checked in to see if I could find anyone looking for this donor and found your post. If you get this, please email me at jenkirk02@gmail.com and I'd love to work this out for you.
  • Options

Hello,

I am checking here to see if there are any more siblings. A few of the parents of the siblings have a private Facebook group. I did change my screen name from gretchenandann to gretchenpr.

Please let me know if you would like to information for the Facebook page. I had twins with this donor in 2010.