Options

12809, 13152, 11900,13471

I NEED ANY INFORMATION ON THESE DONORS, I AM DOING MY 3RD IUI AT THE END OF APRIL. INFORMATION SUCH AS MOTILITY OF SPERM, THE SPERM COUNT AND SUCCESSFUL PREGNANCIES.ANY OF THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi JNB -

Our IUI vials contain a minimum of 10 million motile sperm and our ICI vials contain a minimum of 15 million motile sperm. (Studies have shown that using over 5 million motile donor sperm does not improve pregnancy outcome. Our vial standards are set generously above this mark.)

All of our donors go through our extensive screening process and less than 1% of applicants actually become CCB donors. Here's a short video on our screening process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NurCUuZaa1c

Please note that the number of reported pregnancies is usually related to how long the donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics. All CCB donors are capable of achieving pregnancy.

Also, please keep in mind that studies have determined there are 5 predictive variables for the outcome of IUI with donor semen in terms of clinical pregnancy rate: Number of treatment cycles, number of mature follicles, the cycle day for insemination, the occurrence of ovulation at the time of insemination and the age of the woman.

Donor 12809 - 5 or more reported pregnancies
    Donor 13152 - 5 or more reported pregnancies
    Donor 11900 - 5 or more reported pregnancies
    Donor 13471 - 5 or more reported pregnancies

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you so much!