Options

*** Donor 11541 ***

Has anyone used donor #11541?

Comments

• Options
    yes, baby boy born last week. he's perfect :)
  • Options
    This donor is on the top of my list...I hope your lil one is doing well.

Did you read/purchase the long profile before purchasing? I'm concerned about things posted on here about him.

Dolores
  • Options
    yes to lillydog, if i may ask how many tries it took you to get pregnant with your little boy? did you use IUI or ICI and do you remember around about what the sperm count might have been? my wife and i are trying this upcoming month, and love this donor anything would be helpful.. and congrats on the baby boy..
  • Options
    hey we had this guy in our top 2 and if you read in the other bulletines which i read every page i found that in his long profile he had admitted to using mushrooms 2-3 weekly since 200 and smokes pot! the lady wrote ccb and she even posted what they wrote her in response, saying that they didn't feel as though he had an addiction or that it would affect his sperm, given he's a brillant guy, but we obviously didn't choose him because of that.. it's a big one for us.. read up in the cryobank questions and answers you'll find the bulletin about him..
  • Options
    Baby is 3 months old now, strong and healthy, very alert, nursing well and cooing and laughing.

To answer girlylover, we got pregnant on the first try, with IUI.

Our son is perfect in every way, the rest is up to us as parents, and trust me, we're looking forward to every day from here on out!

We'll be trying for a little brother or sister soon. Good luck to everyone.