Options

additional vials?

Hi we have a beautiful daughter from 5575! Unfortunatly he was retired just after I only bought 1 vial. Well the one vial worked thank god! But we would like to have a full sibling and there are no more vials. Is there a list you can put us on if more vials become available like if someone sold them back? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Vic it's Laura. Just call the main number 866-927-9622 and let them know you have a child with him and they will add you to the list. Good luck.

Laura
  • Options
    Sorry I meant - tell them you have a child by 5575 and want to be put on the list for when vials are sold back. It takes like 2 minutes.
  • Options
    Thank you Laura you rock! Coming up on her birthday and with a big age differance kinda wanting her to have a little brother or with my luck sister! HAHA!Now just to convince hubby its a good idea wish me luck on that!
  • Options
    Vic I know exactly what you mean. Jake is almost 7 months and we are already talking #2 it's hard not too they are so flippin adorable!
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick assist Laura! Congratulations vic75. Please email me directly at sbrown@cryobank.com.

For others reading, please be sure to secure your vials when they are available. Family Today/Family Tomorrow provides free storage and you can always sell back any unused vials that haven't left our facility.

Happy holidays to all,

Scott
    CCB