Options

anyone use 11205,11198,11403

we are considering these three donors. we like characteristics of all three donors but would like to use an open donor and two of the three are anonymous. Has anyone used these donors and do you have more info that may help us narrow down our search.
thanks,
AJ

Comments

• Options
    congrats...which donor did you use and how many tries did it take?
  • Options
    we're going to try for the first time tonight with 11403. I will post if it takes.
  • Options
    good luck with 11403...he is no longer available but he sounded like a good donor. Hope all goes well for you!
  • Options
    11198 has been a favorite of mine since we started searching. We call him spiderman because of the shirt he's wearing in his baby pic. i think he will be our final choice. that's great to hear that it worked on the first time for you...hope to be as lucky!
  • Options
    thank you for the luck! still counting down on the 2WW!
  • Options
    Hey...I am also looking at 11198.Leesh did you have any luck with him yet? And how is the baby girl doing? Congratulations. I haven't purchased any of his pics or profile stuff yet but I am interested. It all depends on his medical history and how it matched up with my family medical history.
    Did you do IUI or ICI...medicated or unmedicated? I was unmedicated two cycles and medicated this last cycle with another donor..mostly because I am almost 40. I'm intrigued by "Spiderman" as you've dubbed him:)
  • Options
    I just bought 6 vials of 11198 and i believe his supply is dwindling VERY QUICKLY! wow! My 1st IUI is planned early March.

"Spiderman". i luv it! LOL
  • Options
    i really liked "spiderman" but his ethnicities don't match either mine or my partners so at the last minute 11403 became available again and we purchased 6 of his vials instead. Good luck with your first IUI.
  • Options
    We also purchased 11403, please let us know if you are successful, we are really excited, he looks just like us!
  • Options
    Hope your baby girl is doing great! I have a few questions I thought you might be able to answer...

I know the sperm counts and motility are different each time you get a donor vial but for the women who used 11198 can you tell me what the specimen type was (ICI, IUI) sperm count and motility were for his specimens? he seems to have a lot of pregnancies for someone whose specimens were only released a year ago. Any other live births resulting from 11198? Or pregnancies that are far along? Just curious. I am thinking about switching donors and I would love to hear any more practical info any of you might have on outcomes/progress using 11198.
  • Options
    We have a 6 week old girl via 11198. She is perfect. We switched to this donar and had positive results with the 2nd go round.
  • Options
    We used 11198 and are currently 19 weeks along carrying twins! Everything is looking great and it looks like we will have the best of both worlds, a little boy and a little girl. Much luck to you!
  • Options
    I am now pregnant 10.5 weeks with donor 11403.
  • Options
    I have an 8 month old son with donor 11198. He is beautiful. My son got a lot of his features from the donor. Is anyone currently using 11198?
  • Options
    I would love to talk to anyone using 11198.
  • Options
    Hi. I am considering donor 11198 too. can anyone share his baby pic, audio or extended profile with me?

stacy@vegaschic.com
  • Options
    Hi Stacy and everyone else having used 11198. I'd love to be in the loop on this donor as well. If a baby pic and long profile is available to share please include me at dutchtulip70@gmail.com.

I have info on 11481 and 11255.

Thanks!
    Karin
  • Options
    Hi I am considering 11198 and 11205. Does anyone have their donor information that they would be willing to share. Please email to jamoca71@yahoo.com. I am having mu insemination this weekend and I need to place my order on Thursday. Thanks for your help!! Also any information on 11039 would be great too!!!
  • Options
    Hi! I am new and 11198 is on my short list! Anyone willing to share additional items? I'd really appreciate it!

missnola517@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi I would appreciate any info for 11198 he sounds really great! monaviedallas@gmail.com