Options

What if the day after I order I change my mind??

Hi!! I just ordered one vile of 13549 and I'm having this frantic feeling today after seeing another donor's picture this morning that I literally can't get out of my mind that I might have made the wrong choice. Is there anything that can be done about this? We are working with New Hope Fertility Center in NYC and I am not sure if it is already on its way?? Has this happened before??

Comments

• Options
    Not sure of the answer, but if you haven't called you probably should try/tried to reach them immediately by phone
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Best wishes, there are also a good number of great donors so the more you look and read the more you question. So part may just be nervousness. I went back and forth with donors then as his vial count decreased, I purchased 2. Then that evening I had many what if thoughts, when I logged back in I was no longer able to purchase online and panicked. So the next day I had to call and order the remaining vials.
  • Options
    I think it is nervousness! Thank you so much! That helped a lot.
  • Options
    Hi Iggy -

Rest assured, when you have your baby in your arms, you will never think about the donor that you didn't choose.

Best of luck with your insemination!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB