Options

Spotting 2 days after IUI

I had my first IUI on Fri morn...had some bleeding for a few hours...then that was it. At 6pm Sunday, I had pinkish spotting - kind of a lot - but only ONE TIME when I went to the bathroom. Anyone have this happen - and what was the outcome. I'm pretty darn sure its WAY TOO EARLY for implantation bleeding. So....?

Comments

• Options
    Hey just try not to stress, It aint over till AF shows up, The spotting could be nothing at all.

I just had my I IUI today so we are in the two week wait together !!!

Baby Dust
  • Options
    Ms M - i'll keep my fingers crossed for us. Did you take any meds prior to your IUI? I took Femara. The prob is on Day 10, I went in for ultrasound and they said i had one lead follicle at 20 and the rest were at 10 or below. They told me to test my urine, and when the surge came, call them and make appt for the next day. Well... i never had a true surge - so i called them Thurs (when it 'looked' like a surge) and when i went in Fri, all my eggs were gone and they said i already ovulated. SO- upon advice from both nurse and the dr, we decided to still try the IUI - b/c they said if i ovulated only 7 or so hrs prior, i'd still be ok. Lucky for us, the nurse said we had EXCELLENT swimmers - fast and 48 mil of them. So... this is an extremely long 2ww. Next week Fri can't come fast enough! Is this your first IUI?
  • Options
    MS M - well, AF came today. I was spotting all week, so I kind of knew. I had an Endometrial Biopsy on Mon, and a pap on Wed - so i KNEW i'd bleed (who wouldn't?!). So - when it came full force this morning, I wasn't as sad as I thought i'd be. I seem to be much more hopeful for this next one - I feel this time it'll be meant to be. I'm still hoping for you this month though!
  • Options
    Shelley
    Sorry AF reared her ugly head. Big hug. What kinda of OPK did you use? Get the digital for the next cycle it is the BEST. So easy to read and the smiley face will make you smile.

I am still waiting no AF yet, and I can test on Monday (time is slowing down now). This is my second unmedicated cycle. I dont have any fertility issues so the RE did not want to start with meds.

Which donor did you use?

Baby dust to you. ;)

M
  • Options
    M - i DID use the smiley face AND the non digital - and the smiley didn't come up - i mean, i may have missed it by the time i used it. I don't know. Anyway, good luck to you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I also don't have fertility issues per se - but i'm 35 and that throws some things into the mix. We used 11747. You?