Options

Need info to make our final decision

Any information about any of these three donors:
11937, 11349, or 11420 . This is our second try. The guy we used last time retired from the bank already. If you have any information you are willing to share or any stories about any of them, we will really appreciate it. Thank you!!!!! My email is dedicated2achieve@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Did you purchase the info for 11420? Our first round with him was unsuccessful and will be trying again in about a week.
  • Options
    Hello,

No we haven't buy the information for 11420. I wish you luck for your next try!!!
  • Options
    I am just about to purchase 11420 - this is my first try and I am very nervous. Hoping to hear a success story from someone else. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thank you! We had our second IUI today with 11420. Did you end up deciding on him? I will let you know how it goes! :) Good luck to you as well! :)
  • Options
    Good Luck 07freshstart and aprilfoolz!!! I bought 11349 the baby pic looks alot like my wife but we didn't know until after we made our decision... the cheecks, the nose, the eyes, the light skin color, the light brown hair and the cleft chin. Everybody believes the are very very similar.