Options

Scott?

I appreciate the help I have seen you give folks on here.

I am looking at only one donor at CCB that fits ethnically. It is donor 12101. I have purchased the long info/baby photo/etc package. I guess I was hoping for the kinds of info I see on the spotlights or celeb match or whatever. (We have a selection at another cryo that we have a lot more info on... but I keep wondering about this one at CCB).

I called this morning to speak to someone there about any further info.. (since in the box it says "coming soon"). The girl I spoke with was very unhelpful and told me to just call back in a few days. I asked her what would change in a few days and she didn't know, LOL. I think she just wanted off the phone.

It is possible to speak with you instead of the girl who answered the phone!? I really appreciate the comments I have seen you offer other families.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Harper -

I'm sorry about that. I will definitely look into who was "helping" you.

Generally when a client requests a Look-a-Like for a donor we haven't gotten to yet, the Rep will forward it to me and we do our best to complete it in the next day or so. The same goes for the Up Close and Personals (which I will be sure to get up for you today if at all possible). The Look-a-Likes may take a little longer since it is a group process and there is a lot of back and forth discussion.

You can absolutely email me directly with your phone number (or I can email back if you prefer) at sbrown@cryobank.com. I am more than happy to help you.

Regards,

Scott
  • Options
    Thank you so much!

This is the kind of customer service my Dr. had mentioned coming from you guys. I can't wait to get a little more of a feel for this donor so we can move forward.

I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    Hi Harper -

I just sent you an email back. I hope it helps!

We do pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. I again apologize for your experience this morning. I am very confident it was an isolated incident and your next encounter with our Client Services Team will be much more pleasant.

Regards,

Scott
  • Options
    hi there I am just wondering if you decided to use 12101 and if you had any luck...my partner and I are also considering him. I realize its been since Feb but I'm super curious if you have any insights. Also wondering if you would mind sharing any information in the package you purchased, I have the baby photo but I'm wondering if there is alot of additional info in the long profile....worth purchasing or pretty much the same info you see in the free downloadable stuff? thanks so much for anything you can help with.