Options

Seven Follicles

So my scan showed seven follicles today and my IUI is on Monday--little nervous about multiples but I will take what I can get.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to you!!!
  • Options
    Seven follicles!! WOW!!

My sonogram this morning showed 3 follicles. 16, 14, & 10.

We were going to trigger tomorrow night & plan for a Monday IUI but are going to try to hold off another day or so & see if we can let the 14mm follicle grow a little more. I'm gonna go back in for another sono on Monday & see where we are at.

Seems like quite a few of us will be entering our TWW together!
  • Options
    Yes I know--my scan was on day 11 and our IUI is Monday. Our RE does the trigger 36 hours before IUI. I hope this is not doing it too late--that would really suck as this is the last one we will do at the RE office. We will continue at home from this pint forward.

KIM
  • Options
    Kim,
    Good luck to you! Just wanted to share that I had the trigger shot 35 hours before IUI on the cycle I got pregnant. My doctor said 30-36 hours was the magic time frame. Hopefully this will be your month that works!
  • Options
    KIMO16,

Hello...just checking on you. I know you were to have your IUI yesterday. How were things?

Here's to praying that this is your last month of trying...we'll be expecting a BFP in a couple weeks! :)

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Misty and Carla,

Thanks you for your kind words of hope. Things went well and I am optimistic. I had many follicles and hopefully the swimmers cooperated this time. I hope to know in 10-12 days what the outcome is.
    Kim
  • Options
    KIM016,

Well, we're glad to hear that you had great follicles and that things went well! So swim, baby swim! :)

Misty and Carla