Options

DEVESTATION AFTER CANCELLED 5TH CYCLE

Well here I am on my 5th cycle. I took clomid for 3 cycles, 75menopur for my 4th and for this cycle 150. I ovulateted one really good follie last month and this month well not one follie larger than 14. It really stinks. So, the plan is to try one more month since I got cancelled with 225 menopur and 75 bravelle. I really have no idea why I am making this post. I am completely devestated.

Comments

• Options
    so sorry for your off cycle. Try not to panic.....each cycle can be sooooo different. Have you ever tried Femara? I don't do well on straight injectibles, but do well on Femara or Femara with injectibles. Hang in there!!!
  • Options
    Hill,

Relaxed, you can still try it next time. Can you try to eat Yam (or drink Wild Yam Tea, 20 drops/day) in associated with Clomid, or Menopur. Yam can enhance the follicles maturation.

I just did my 2nd IUI on Sat afternoon ( ovulated 2nd day - CD 16). However, I did my blood test on
    Thurs (CD 14), my estradiol is 792 (normal range is 200 - 600). I think that I eat a lot of yam/ also drink Wild Yam Tea, from CD 1- CD 15. It helps to make the follicle bigger.

Now, I'm in 2 WW again.
    God Bless Us All.
  • Options
    hannaha,

I just purchased wild yam tea. The information on the bottle says to use 15+ drops 3x a day. I was wondering if you dranked the tea more than once a day. I should start taking it with in a couple of days and i am keeping my fingers crossed hoping that it will work.
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind words. Good luck to you guys. I am taking a "breather" for the time being. I need it after 5 rounds.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Yep aprilstar,
    I've been reading from the Herb website about how to use clomid with Herbs to enhance its effectiveness, in which they said about 20 drops of Wild Yam, also Lady Mantle, and Red Clover teas. I already bought all of them and drink them daily. This is the link to the website-

http://herbs.lovetoknow.com/Clomid_and_Herbal_Supplements.

Cross Fingers and Toes...:). to us All.
  • Options
    thanks hannaha for the link i'm going to try the other teas as well.

good luck to everyone.
  • Options
    And I'll too. I hd my 6th cycle with no luck .. with the same donnor!! (duh) no one told me to buy no more than 2-3 vials ... Now I got more from a different donor.. I can't do this cycle b/c my Dr. wanted to talk with me about IUI which my insurace doesn't cover.. so I'll do ICI again for three months.. sucks!!
    Good luck to you all