Options

shipping issue

I ordered a vial on Thursday. Its Tuesday and its still sitting in fed ex. This has happened a few times and i just have not said anything. I understand that they dont deliver on weekends. But there was movement on saturday because i track it. So 2 days to me would mean Friday and Monday. Its Tuesday and its still not delivered. I have paid alot of $ in the past 6 months and have paid 185 for 2 day shipping each time. 2 days should mean 2 days. Not 6. Do you have any cheaper shipping rates? I would rather pay less for it to take longer because its taking that long anyway :/

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tracy -

I'm sorry to hear about your issue. Since timing is such an important part of the process, we always encourage you to call us if you have any questions when scheduling your shipment.

The shipping time for the 2Day Economy service is 2 business days and we always need 1 business day's notice. So if you place an order on Thursday, you can schedule it to ship out on Friday and it would arrive on Tuesday by 5pm.

When you place an order on the website, once you enter the ship date and select 2Day, it shows you the estimated arrival date.

The 2Day Economy service is the least expensive FedEx shipping option. However, we have branches in LA, NY, Palo Alto, and Cambridge, MA. If you live close to one of these storage facilities, feel free to contact Client Services and ask about our Family Today/Tomorrow program and pick-up options which may save you money in the long run.

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB