Options

Donor 12645

I had a child by donor 12645 in 2013 and would like to have another one by the same donor. I understand that he has no vials available and that it would cost $250 just to try to track him down.

Have other women who have had pregnancies by him and then wanted to conceive again already contacted CCB and requested that CCB try to find him? If so, did he agree to donate again?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Please be sure to report the birth of your child. You can use our online form:

https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Donor 12645 has not been approached for reactivation. Have you called Client Services yet to discuss your options?

You can talk to them about joining the notification list so that we contact you in the event that we get any buyback vials. Be sure to let them know if you plan to do IVF. For reactivating a donor, there isn't always a $250 fee to locate the donor. If the donor is able and willing to re-apply for our program, the process can take about a year and reactivation fees start at $1,500 which doesn't include the cost of vials or storage.

I encourage you to give us a call at 866-927-9622.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB