Options

Looking For Info

Hello ladies. First, let me say that I really enjoy reading this website. Im in the early stages of my decision and hearing your stories really helps. Thanks for the tips.

I was wondering if you have any info to share on some donors I'm looking at. Any info would be amazing. I feel really lost on how to narrow my list down. I started with my original search and it brought up a few hundred. I have it down to 18.

darieschaff@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Hello,

I chose donor 11147 and had my first IUI on 9/4 and became pregnant. I could not be happier. I chose that donor because of the traits he had. I wanted the child to look close to the family in coloring and the staff comments on him were so nice. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    adarra23 - Just wondering how your pregnancy is going. I will have my first IUI with donor 11147 this cycle. I'm very excited to get things started. My husband and I also chose him because his traits/physical characteristics are similar to my husbands!
  • Options
    Sorry, it took me so long to respond. I have been checking my personal email with a couple that used the same donor and had a baby girl in Oct.

My pregnancy and the above mentioned couple went so easy. I have had no swelling, morning sickness, blood pressure problems, nothing. It could not have gone easier so far. Both me and the above mentioned couple become pregnant on the first try without drugs.

I get to find out the sex of my baby on 1/8. If you would like you can email me at adarra23@aol.com and we can continue to email.

I would love to talk to someone about pregnancy. This is my first child and I am doing it alone due to health issues.