Options

TWW with 14002... Anyone with me?

This TWW is killing me!!! I am 5dpiui and counting down the days!!

Comments

• Options
    I did my 2nd IUI on Monday. TWW is the worst! Is this your first?
  • Options
    Yep!!! 1st IUI.

I thought it would be a bit easier, but It's driving me crazy! I try not to over analyse every symptom or little twinge I feel, but it's hard not to.
  • Options
    We are pregnant with 14002! Due in December. Anyone else?
  • Options
    It says this donor number doesn't exist?
  • Options
    It says that because there isn't anymore vials left of that donor. We used the donor for our baby.
  • Options
    No, that's not true. When a donor is out of vials they leave the profile info up so that people who used him can still access his information. Plus people sell back extra vials they bought when they don't need them anymore. So the profile is always up. My first donor sold out and his profile is still up. When they sell out the profile has a pop up message that says "there are no vials available and nor more vials are expected. This information remains available for people who have purchased vials previously" something like that. (See my old donor 13794 for an example.) The only time I've seen a donor disappear is if there was something wrong like a genetic issue that makes him no longer eligible to be sold. And I've only heard of that once. Are you sure the number is right? I would call them and ask why they took it down. They should've contacted you if you've reported your pregnancy and let you know about any issues.
  • Options
    Well I'm not sure then because we used this donor with #14002 and the profile is no longer there.
  • Options
    Other people have used donor #14002 as well so not sure but it's no longer there. We are pregnant with Donor #14002 and CCB has already sent us a packet with the Donor information for our records. So as to why the information is no longer available, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Other people have used donor #14002 as well so not sure but it's no longer there. We are pregnant with Donor #14002 and CCB has already sent us a packet with the Donor information for our records. So as to why the information is no longer available, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Hmm well maybe it's just a glitch in the site and they'll put it back, but it's strange. If it were me I'd call and ask what happened, but that's just how I am.
  • Options
    I will definitely check into it. Thank you for the advice. :)
  • Options
    We have a little boy named Benjamin that was December 10th with Donor 14002!!!
  • Options
    Hey there... My wife and I just did our first ICI try with donor 14002. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    I am taking a test tomorrow! I am 15/16dpiui (This was our 4th IUI) today so I know I can today...I am just waiting to see if I miss my period today.... My BBT is still up and normally it has already started it's decline if it is a BFN.

Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, it was a BFN this morning. AF still hasn't shown....but I'm sure she'll be around today