Options

Positive pregnancies with 13913

Those who've had positive pregnancies with 13913, how's it going? Any births? Curious as to how everyone's pregnancies are going and when is everyone due. We're due 9/28 and can't wait!

Mom is 6 weeks, nauseated, and hungry. And I'm just anxious and excited!

Erin

Comments

• Options
    Hey! My partner and I are pregnant with this donor. My due date is one day after yours =] 9/29!! So happy for you all! So far everything has been going great, besides all the first trimester fun (sick, sleepy etc.) would LOVE to keep in touch! I asked the admin if there was any pregnancies yet with this donor and they said not yet, that it's too soon. So my guess is that everybody else is about as far along as we are if not a little further. =]

Sarah
  • Options
    I bought some vials of 13913 and I'm so excited he has had such great results. I am a bit older and hope I bought enough vials, we had no idea he was so popular. Anyone interested in selling extra vials they may have I would love to discuss. My partner is interested in using him as well and we didn't expect him to sell out in 3 days of looking at his profile. Congrats to all!!
  • Options
    We used 13913 as well. I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant after an unsuccessful first pregnancy, no heartbeat at 9 week ultrasound. We were trying to wait until 12 weeks to buy more for my wife down the road and he's already sold out. We're devastated.
  • Options
    My partner and I find out Tuesday JUNE 2nd if we are pregnant with 13913. Can't wait for the results :)
  • Options
    Hi ladies.. I'm day 12 post IUI w donor 13913. I'm gonna test friday and I'm excited to find out. This is my second try since 2 years ago we tried and were unsuccessful. Crossing my fingers but I'm prepared to try at least 2 more times.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies.. I was negative but will try again this month. Hopefully 3rd times a charm. I will be using 13913 again. Crossing my fingers
  • Options
    Testing tomorrow to find out. I took a home test and it came back negative this morning but I still am hopeful I did it wrong or too early. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Was wondering how everybody's doing with pregnancy and tries etc? I'm in my 3rd trimester, almost 30 weeks with a little boy! I don't get on here as often as i used to but things are starting to get close so been a bit hectic. Wanna try to stay connected with everybody though =] hope all has been well!

-Sarah
  • Options
    I have four 13913 IUI vials for any of the two ladies looking for extra vials.
  • Options
    Oscarlucy.. Did you decide to use another donor?..