Options

Seeking extra vials for 03814

Hello,

If anyone is holding extra vials for donor 03814, PLEASE contact me if you're willing to sell them.

I've been looking for over three months, with my inseminations being on hold during this time, because I can't find another donor with whom I'm comfortable.

Due to my age (38.5) and history with PCOS and mild endometriosis, my doctor really wants me to move forward, but I can't bring myself to do it with another donor as I haven't found a comparable one.

My e-mail is MomToBe2010 at yahoo.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I apologize for the multiple posts. I kept receiving error messages from the site that it wasn't accepting them.
  • Options
    I'm looking for this donor also. I had purchased extra vials and paid for storage, but my doctor's lab used all of it at once and didn't tell me.

Any luck? Anyone?
  • Options
    Hi Alice,

They used the vials without your consent? Wow

No luck yet. I've looked all over the place for about two months now.

Good luck in your search.
  • Options
    Good luck to you, too!

I'm probably going to have to go ahead with my far-distant-second choice. I trying to be ok with that--we can't always choose what happens to us in life, and it's so easy to expect to control every part of this process as we handpick the criteria for donors. But I'm going to keep hoping that you find vials of 3814.

All the best.
  • Options
    Thank you

Good luck with your procedure.

I'm trying to narrow down my other choices now as I need to make a decision in the next couple weeks.

Take care
  • Options

I am also looking to purchase any remaining vials of this donor. Please reach out to me at seeking3814@gmail.com if you have any available.