Options

Anyone use 13293?

Just purchased this donor and there are so many things to like about him. It is a surprise to choose a donor who is actually older than me but as he is an open donor, it is preferable to have someone mature enough to make that decision. What he had to say about choosing to be an open donor was beautiful. I am interested in hearing your experience with this donor whether or not it worked and counts.

Comments

• Options
    I am 5 weeks pregnant with this donor. It was my 3rd IUI, but my first with this donor. The counts were just over 10 million. :)
  • Options
    I will keep you posted I will try next month. How is everything going with the pregnancy?
  • Options
    I am almost 7 weeks and everything is going great. Another of the Single moms by Choice in my group has the same donor!! She does IVF next month. She has 4 embryos. Actually...4 of the 13 ladies on my group picked him, but he sold out before 2 were about to purchase!! That would have been crazy!
  • Options
    Wow! Where in the country is this group located? Or us it an online group?
  • Options
    I'm 26 weeks pregnant with boy twins with 13293.
  • Options
    I'm the newly expectant single mom who got pregnant with 13293! I'm 10 weeks on the 11th of December. Things are running very smooth! Good luck to us all! I don't think there will be a ton of us since he seems to have retired a little sooner then most!